The organ at Grace was given by Mr. William Paul Starkey in honor of those who served in WWI. It was built and installed by the Austin Organ Company in 1919. The 80 ranks of pipes and 6 divisions, make it one of the largest and most regarded instruments in the area. It underwent restorations in the 1950's-60's under M.P. Moller Company.